Thursday, December 16, 2010

Time for G names!

Ok so I am determined to get these done by Christmas (and I have done some work on my essay since the last blog).
I like a lot of G names and find them very interesating so I hope you enjoy these lists.

Boys:

Gregor - This is one of my favorite boys' names and I would definitely consider using it if I had a boy. I think it is very strong and masculine.

Gavin - I would probably condsider using this name if it wasn't my cousin's name. I think it is really cool and masculine sounding.

Gareth - When I was about 12 I had a really big crush on a boy called Gareth. I think it is a very interesting and cool sounding name.

Gary - When i was younger I thought Gary was the coolest name ever and I still kind of have a soft spot for it. The only problem I have with it is that I really can't imagine it on a baby or a little boy.

Gwyn - This is a really cool Welsh name that sounds really interesting and fresh.

Graham/Graeme - I really like this name but I also have a problem imagining it on a baby or a young boy. I think it is maybe becoming a bit dated but it is very strong and masculine sounding.

Griffin - I think this is a really interesting name. It sounds very cool and very masculine.

Girls:

Gemma - I really like this name and think it is really pretty and spunky sounding. It is very popular for girls around my age but it is not so popular now which I think it is a shame because it is so cool.

Genevieve - I like both the English and French pronunciations of this name. I think it is beautiful and sounds very sophisticated.

Gwyneth - I think this name is really interesting and cool. It is very pretty and has a great meaning of 'white, fair and blessed'.

Gloria - I think this name is very pretty and has a nice old-fashioned feel. I think it is definitely ready for a come back.

Gladys - This one is going to get mixed opinions - I can tell already. Old lady names are in and this definitely fits into that category. I think it is really interesting and cool. I was at school with a girl called Gladys and she made me see the name as being more usable.

No comments:

Post a Comment