Friday, December 17, 2010

H Names!

Ok so I didn't finish by Christmas due to techical difficulties but now it is time to continue the alphabet blogs!

I also have a few ideas for non alphabet blogs but if you have any ideas for me feel free to let me know.

Here go the H names!



Boys:

Heath - I find this name a bit hard to say but I think it is really cool and it reminds me of Heath Ledger.



Harlan - I think this is a really cool name and it always makes me think of a really good-looking guy in a cowboy hat. However it was the name of the rapist in Thelma and Louise which puts me off it a bit.



Henry - I never used to like this name at all but it has been growing on me lately it has a cool old-fashioned feel to it and I think it would be really cute on a little boy.



Hamish - Surprise Surprise a Scottish name! Hamish is a Scottish form of James and I think it is really cool. I would never use it though because I know too many people who have names their dogs Hamish.

Girls:

Holly - This was one of my best school friend's names. I think it's very sweet an simple and would be a very cool name for a baby born around Christmas time.

Helena - I think this is a very pretty and interesting alternative to Helen. It sounds very classy and sophisticated.

Hannah - A very popluar name for a good reason. It's classic, simple and very pretty. Plus palindrome names are cool!

Hestia - My favorite of the Greek God and Godess names. It is unusual and intersting without being too out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment