Sunday, December 12, 2010

D names!

Ok so I've just realised that there are only 12 more days to go until Christmas (not counting today) and I have 23 more alphabet blogs and some other blogs that I want to do before then, so I hope you guys are looking forward to lots and lots of blogs in the next little while.

This one should be fairly short because I have always found the letter D rather unisnpiring.

Boys:

Daniel - This is a very nice classic names. I really like the nicknames Dan and Danny.

David - Another classic. I think this makes a great middle name.

Damon - I love this name. I started liking it because of the character of Damon on the Vampire Diaries. I think it sounds very cool, unusual and interesting.

Girls:

Donella - This was my friend's mum's name and I think it is cool in an old-fashioned kind of way. It is very unusual and interesting. I aslo think it sounds very sophisticated.

Diana - I think this is a very classy and sophisticated sounding name. It also reminds me of Princess Diana which is about as good an association as you can get!

1 comment:

  1. i also dont like D very much!

    i love Damon though and other D names i like-
    Daisy
    Dale

    ReplyDelete