Saturday, December 11, 2010

The B names Blog!

Ok time for my second blog of the day!
I like the letter B much less than the letter A so this is going to be quite a short one.

Boys:

Brendan - This is a very cool and very strong sounding Irish name. It means 'prince' which makes it even better.

Benjamin - I would love this name if I thought it was possible to use it without the nickname Ben. It is classic, timeless and popular for a very good reason.


Girls:

Bethan - This Welsh form of Elizabeth is a cute ans spunky name that would make a great alternative to Bethany.

Briana - This is a pretty and feminine sounding name that I started to like because it is the name of a character in one of my favorite book series.

Bridget - This is a strong and fiesty sounding Irish name which some may think is a bit dated but is definitely due for a come back.

Brenna - This is a cute and spunky Irish name that means 'raven haired'.

1 comment:

  1. B is my least favourite letter, but some of these i kind of like!
    the only ones on my list are
    Brody and
    Bella

    ReplyDelete