Friday, January 28, 2011

L names - finally!

Sorry for the delay guys but it's time for my blog on L names!

Girls:

Lisbeth - I think this name is a very pretty and interesting alternative to Elizabeth.

Linnea - (Pron. lin-AY-ah) This is a very pretty Scandanavian name that I have always found interesting.

Lorraine - Some people may think this name is a bit dated but I think it is very pretty and interesting.

Lauren - Eventhough this name is very popular I still really like it. It is very simple and pretty.

Layla - I have always found this name exotic and beautiful.

Lexi - I think this name is really cute as a nickname for Alexandra but it works on its own too.

Laney - Again I prefer this name as a nickname and have loved it ever since I watche She's All That.

Boys:

Lachlan - My cousin named her son this. I think it is very cute and interesting.

Liam - I love Irish names and this is one of my favorites, I think it is very cool and handsom.

Lee - I love the simplicity of this name and it has always seemed really cool to me. I don't mind it for a girl either.

Leo - I like how short and sweet this name is. It is very cool and handsome.

Levi - This name does kind of remind me of jeans but I think it is very interesting and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment