Sunday, January 2, 2011

J names!

J names are not really among my favorites - especially for girls but there are some that I like and find very interesting.

Boys names:

James - This name is strong, masculine and classic and can never go wrong.

John - I feel similarly about this name as I do about James. I think this one gets a bit of bad press as some people think it is dull or boring but I think it is great! It's also one of my best friends' names (which may make me a bit biased) and he says that he really likes it.

Jared - I think this name is very cool and interesting. It is unusual but not unheard of which may make it the perfect name for people who are worried about popularity.

Jenson - I have started liking this name a lot recently. It is very cool and fresh sounding. The formula 1 driver Jenson Button is definitely causing it to grow in popularity.

Jeremy - The Vampire Diaries has really made me start liking this name. It is definitely due a comeback!

Jackson - This one isn't really my style but it has been growing on me lately. I think it has a cool edgy sound to it.

Girls:

Jemima - Ok so I'll get the most controversial one over and done with quickly. A lot of people don't like this one and think it is dated. Eventhough I agree that it is dated I think it may be almost ready for a comeback - you would have to be pretty brave to use it.

Jennifer - I have always liked this name especially with the nickname Jenny. I also like the traditional spelling Jenifer.

Jenna - This like Jennifer is Cornish name - which quite surprised me. Some people think it is dated but I think it is cute and spunky!

Jocelyn - I think this is a very classy and sophisticated name that will age very well.

Joanna - I have always liked this name - it is very pretty and will age well. I love the nicknames Jo and Joey.

No comments:

Post a Comment