Wednesday, January 5, 2011

K Names!!!!

I know a lot of people think K names are really trendy but I've managed to kind a few that don't seem trendy and that I really like.

Boys:
Kevin - This is an Irish name (and we all know how much I love those). I think it's really cool and very masculine.

Kai - This is a very cool and fresh sounding Hawiian name that I came across only recently.

Kellan - The first time I heard his name was from the actor Kellan Lutz and I immediately thought it was really cool.

Girls:
Kerensa - This name is interesting, feminine and has an amazing meaning - what more could you ask for.

Kelsa - This is one of my best friend's names and she is the only Kelsa I have ever met. I love the fact that it is really unusual but doesn't sound weird or made-up.

Katherine - I used to like Catherine better but I have changed my mind to Katherine mainly because I love the nickname Katie.

Katia - This was the name of my lovely Spanish flatmate last year and she really made me love it. It is exotic and beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment