Tuesday, May 31, 2011

R names!

Ok so I've been neglaecting my blog a bit lately but now that I'm all done with Uni I will have more time for it. I promised to get this alaphabet series done months ago so I'm going to try and finish it off quickly now.

So her comes R:

Girls:
Rachel - I couldn't leave this one out. It's classic, it's timeless, it's biblical and it ages well!

Ruth - This is my mum's name! It's short and sweet and as a bonus it means 'friend'.

Rebecca - feminine, classic and sophisticated.

Rosalie - this one is getting a lot of attention recently due to Twilight. It's interesting and sophisticated.

Rosemary - an old-fashioned name that is ready for a comeback. The nickname Romy is adorable.

Ramona - an interesting and unexpected choice.

Rhiannon - a beautiful and interesting Welsh name.

Roisin - a lovely Irish name pronounced (roh-sheen)

Boys:
Rhys - A short and spunky name that looks and sounds very cool.

Ross - A short, simple, classic name.

Ryan - Very popular but for a good reason, it's short yet still strong sounding.

Ronan - a very cool and interesting Irish name.

Ruairidh - One of my personal faves. A strong and interesting Scottish name.

Roderick - this name isn't heard much anymore, although it's still relatively popular where I live. I think it is strong and masculine and I love the nickname Roddy.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation on maintaining a great blog. I would like to share Hindu baby boy names with you here. Babynology.com helps to me collect unique list of baby names with meaning and origin.

    ReplyDelete